Falcon Guides How to Rock Climb
- Thoroughly updated with more than 400 color photographs and illustrations. Revised and updated to reflect modern standards of equipment, technique, and training methods. Includes sections on face climbing, crack climbing, getting off the rock, sport climbing, and much more.
- Stresses safety and simplicity with special emphasis on setting protection and building reliable anchors. Equipment, including ropes, anchors, and belay devices. Footwork and handhold positions.
- Finger, hand, and off-width cracks. Sport climbing and traditional climbing. Lead climbing and top-roping.
- Downclimbing and rappelling. Training, including bouldering and climbing gyms. 5th edition, 2010.
- 320 pages; measures: 7.5 x 9.25 in.. Author: John Long, a legendary rock climber. Publisher: Falcon Guides.